We are delivering a webinar in conjunction with Business Lincolnshire, covering
- CBILS (Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme) and Bounce Back Loan – insight into which applications are successful and the pitfalls experienced in declines
- Cashflow forecasts – their value in the current times and key information to include
- Routes and mechanisms to increase cashflow
- Borrowing – understanding how much your business can safely borrow
- Know your numbers – key business information you need to be scrutinising
- What do the banks need to process an application?
The session will provide you with an overview of the finance options currently available, what is needed for the application process, and more importantly how you can assess whether your business can support the debt.
It’s taking place on:
- Tuesday 12th May
Register your interest here
In the meanwhile, we are here to help – contact us if you want your circumstances reviewed.